Keine Rafflecopter-ID angegeben. :-(
I love cooking, but I love baking even more. My kids are pancake kids lovers. Every. Single. Morning. And while I don’t mind making them, it is time consuming. Tina contacted me asking if she could post on of her recipes on my site. This is one of those breakfast recipes that you throw together in a bowl, mix and put in your casserole dish. These are the type of recipes I love the most. I happily agreed to put one of her recipes up and since this is the last day of Celiac Awareness Month, I wanted to share one of her recipes, Gluten Free Easy Oven Pancakes. Believe me when I say, this is easy! So make these pancakes, sit back and enjoy your morning cup of coffee.
Easy Oven Pancakes
• 1/2 cup high heat oil (Sunflower, Safflower, Coconut)
• 6 eggs
• 1 cup almond milk
• 2 tsp. vanilla
• 1 cup gluten-free flour
• 1 tsp. baking powder
• 1 tsp. salt
1. Pour the canola oil into a 13″ x 9″ casserole dish. Put it into the oven and set the temperature
to 425 degrees (let the dish warm with the oven).
2. In a medium bowl, mix the 6 eggs with the almond milk and vanilla. In a separate bowl, mix
all the dry ingredients (flour, baking powder, salt) with a whisk. Then combine the wet and dry
mixtures, whisking it to get the lumps out.
3. When the oven is preheated, carefully get the dish out and pour in the batter. Put it back in the
oven, and bake for 15 minutes.
4. When the time is up, remove the dish from the oven, cut the oven pancake into squares, sprinkle cinnamon and
serve with Grade B maple syrup.