One of my favorite vitamin companies, New Chapter, is out with a new program that will give you an opportunity to try out their products. Their An Offer of Gratitude is thanking consumers for their loyalty by offering $4.00 off of YOUR choice of supplements. Yay! that makes me happy that you can try them out for a month. A month is all it will take to notice a difference by taking their multivitamin, Prenatal Vitamin, or whatever your sparks your interest.
As an added bonus, New Chapter is donating an additional $4.00 toward the New Chapter philanthropy partner of their choice for every coupon that is redeemed. How cool is that?
What do I like about New Chapter products?
1. They are made from whole foods. This means it is easy to digest because the body welcomes the vitamin as the product is recognized by the body.
2. They are organic. Being the first company to offer a supplement that is 100% organic, they are committed and stand behind their products because they grow their own ingredients! This is a brand we can trust.
3. Their scientific partners include many of the world’s most respected scientists, from research institutions like Columbia University, The Cleveland Clinic, and the M.D. Anderson Cancer Center. That says a lot about their commitment to scientific validation and discovery.
4. They are devoted to being sustainable from their farming methods to packaging, you can know they are doing their part to be better to our environment.
5. They give back. As I mentioned above, when you redeem your coupon, they are giving back to a partner of their choice.
What I also want to mention and some of you may not realize, but the other day I announced I was part of the Label GMO evangelist team for the CA Right to Know. New Chapter proudly supports these efforts by placing the label you see below on their products.
And while you may not think it is a big deal, it just our fundamental right to know what is in our foods. Fifty countries including France, Germany and Italy all have banned or restricted GMOs and the USA doesn’t even label it.
It makes me feel good to support brands like New Chapter that care about the quality that goes into their products. What are you waiting for?? go to the Offer of Gratitude to redeem your coupon, it is a win-win for all!
And if you are unsure about their vitamins, you can read my review on the Prenatal Vitamins on my National Pregnancy Health Examiner column.
I have been contacted by New Chapter and have been asked to write about their new promotion. This is a brand I trust and personally use.
“These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.”